Monday, February 28, 2011

February Wrap-Up





So February has come and gone and I have to admit, I didn't do so hot this month in my goals.  Here were my goals and how I did:


  • Exercise.  I hope to do my exercise DVD at least 3 days a week and the other days I will try to spend some time dancing on my Dance Dance Revolution game my husband got me for Christmas.  FAIL - I exercised only one time this month, and it was running on the treadmill for just over 2 miles.
  • Continue reading my Bible every day.  This is something that I need to keep myself accountable to others.  SUCCESS - I am still on track in my Bible reading.
  • Set up field trips for the remainder of the school year.  I need to spend some time and focus on getting field trips set up and stop putting it off. MIXED - I've scheduled trips for March and April, but need to get something set for May still.
  • Shop and have a cooking day.  I blogged about a cooking day last week, but I haven't even made it to the store yet.  SUCCESS - I had my cooking day, but of course we ate those meals so now I need to plan another one.
  • Clean the basement, 1st and 2nd floors extremely well. MIXED - I cleaned, let the cats out, then my husband started construction in the basement.  Everything moved up to the first floor and now everything is dusty and cluttered again.  :(

That's where I stand.  I have to admit, I'm not pleased about the exercising and the field trip planning.  I need to really get moving on both of those.  I'm going away this weekend to a hotel with my husband for our anniversary and there is a pool there, but I'm not sure I want to be seen in my suit yet.   Here's to hoping March is better for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment