Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Exciting Things!

Can you believe that this is my 101st post?  I've broken the 100 mark!  How very exciting for me.

Speaking of exciting, I've got some interesting news this month.  For starters, my parents have an apartment now and will be moving out next week.  It will be wonderful to have my house back, but I will miss them too.  They have been an amazing help to me, especially over the last month during my recovery from surgery.

Second, starting Friday, I'll be posting on a monthly basis over at Today's Housewife.  On the first Friday of every month, I'll be posting something on the topic of faith.  I am honored that I'll be joining a wonderful team of ladies who blog on the topics of faith, family, finances, home, food and hobbies. 

Lastly, this month my husband is starting a new job.  He will be working with the National Guard on a full-time basis, training teams as they are getting ready to deploy next year.  It's not too far from home, so we will still be able to have dinner every night together. 

Overall, there are quite a few things for me to be excited about.  Not to mention the fact that I am officially restriction free as of tomorrow regarding my post-surgical limitations.  I'm looking forward to exercising tomorrow and running around with my kids.  I haven't had a chance yet to use my new Dance Dance Revolution game that I got for Christmas.  I think I'll be playing that as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment