So February has come and gone and I have to admit, I didn't do so hot this month in my goals. Here were my goals and how I did:
- Exercise. I hope to do my exercise DVD at least 3 days a week and the other days I will try to spend some time dancing on my Dance Dance Revolution game my husband got me for Christmas. FAIL - I exercised only one time this month, and it was running on the treadmill for just over 2 miles.
- Continue reading my Bible every day. This is something that I need to keep myself accountable to others. SUCCESS - I am still on track in my Bible reading.
- Set up field trips for the remainder of the school year. I need to spend some time and focus on getting field trips set up and stop putting it off. MIXED - I've scheduled trips for March and April, but need to get something set for May still.
- Shop and have a cooking day. I blogged about a cooking day last week, but I haven't even made it to the store yet. SUCCESS - I had my cooking day, but of course we ate those meals so now I need to plan another one.
- Clean the basement, 1st and 2nd floors extremely well. MIXED - I cleaned, let the cats out, then my husband started construction in the basement. Everything moved up to the first floor and now everything is dusty and cluttered again. :(
That's where I stand. I have to admit, I'm not pleased about the exercising and the field trip planning. I need to really get moving on both of those. I'm going away this weekend to a hotel with my husband for our anniversary and there is a pool there, but I'm not sure I want to be seen in my suit yet. Here's to hoping March is better for me!