Thursday, February 3, 2011

February Goals


It's February and time for me to set some new goals for this month.
  • Exercise.  I hope to do my exercise DVD at least 3 days a week and the other days I will try to spend some time dancing on my Dance Dance Revolution game my husband got me for Christmas.
  • Continue reading my Bible every day.  This is something that I need to keep myself accountable to others.  
  • Set up field trips for the remainder of the school year.  I need to spend some time and focus on getting field trips set up and stop putting it off.
  • Shop and have a cooking day.  I blogged about a cooking day last week, but I haven't even made it to the store yet.
  • Clean the basement, 1st and 2nd floors extremely well.  Sort of like a Spring Cleaning, but not.  My parents have a cat and it's had free reign of those floors since November, while my cats have been locked on the 3rd floor.  Before I let them loose, I want to clean as well as possible to remove the other cat smell.

Some of these are easy and some are difficult, but each one can be accomplished.  Over the last month I have learned to ask for help when I need it due to not being allowed to do anything.  For some of these goals, I'll be asking my family to help me.  I am sure they'll be willing to help out, especially the kids when they find out if they clean, they get their cats back!

No comments:

Post a Comment