Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March Goals

Here we are at the beginning of the month again.  It's time to set goals and I hope to succeed on all of them this month. 

  • Exercise 3 days a week.  I'm going to go for this one again.  I may have missed my opportunity to look good this weekend in a swimsuit at the hotel, but I'm going to be ready for swimming this summer.
  • Plan 2 field trips in May.  I'd like to get at least 2 scheduled and also start working on some for the fall.  
  • Continue reading my Bible.  Yes, this one is going to keep being on here.  
  • Plan another cooking day.  I'd like to get some more ladies involved in this, but if it's just me, that's ok too.  I like the benefit of cooking one day a month and not worrying about what we will eat for a whole month.
  • Organize the school room.  The room has become cluttered and what we have for storage is minimal.  Extra computer paper, construction paper, envelopes, etc. are all sitting on a shelf at the moment and get scattered and look terrible.  I'm trying to find creative ways to keep papers, art supplies, extra books, all of it.  I'm open to suggestions if you have some!


Overall, it looks very similar to last month.  Here's to hoping I can get this month accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment