Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Sad Sight

I went to grab some milk for my hot tea this morning and was greeted with a sad sight.  A virtually empty refrigerator.  Yes, I had milk for my tea, but there really isn't much in my fridge.  So I hesitated for a moment, then opened my freezer door.  YIKES!  I desperately need to do a cooking day.

I sat down with my cup of tea and got cracking.  I don't know what the worst part of cooking day is, shopping, prepping the foods, putting the meals together or writing the list.  For me, honestly, it's writing the list.  How do I decide what we are eating for a whole month?  Will it be warm so I can grill meals?  Will we be cold and want chicken pot pie?  Decisions, decisions...

Without further ado, here is what we are eating this month.  Seth, if you are reading this, which I know you are, let me know if there is something you want to add to the list.  :)

  1. Baked Chicken Pecan
  2. Chicken & Broccoli Rotini
  3. Farmers Casserole
  4. Glazed Pork Tenderloin
  5. Ham & Cheese Stuffed Chicken
  6. Ham, Vegetables & Bows
  7. Italian Slow Cooker Chicken
  8. Maple Glazed Turkey
  9. Marinated Flank Steak
  10. Mini Italian Meatloaves
  11. Oven BBQ Chicken and Cheesy Biscuits
  12. Pesto Chicken Packets
  13. Seasoned Turkey Breast
  14. Spaghetti
  15. Steak Fajitas
  16. Stromboli
  17. Stuffed Pizza
  18. Taco Pie
  19. Teriyaki Chicken
  20. Tortellini Spinach Casserole
As always, if a meal looks interesting to you, leave a comment and I'll get you the recipe.  I'm rather looking forward to this month as there are meals in here that we haven't had in a while.  The Tortellini Spinach Casserole is one of my favorites!  I even get to buy Gouda cheese for it.  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment