Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 85

It's day 85 of 90.  Yes, I am only a few days away from reading through the entire Bible in 90 days.  Actually, I'll be finished on day 88, there were 2 "freebie" days built in that I didn't use.  Today I'll be starting in Hebrews and by the end of the day I will have finished James 3.  It really has been amazing reading through the whole Bible so quickly.

As I've said before, this isn't an in-depth study.  It's just a motivational tool to read through the entire Bible.  Has it been beneficial to me?  Oh yes!  I can honestly say my walk with the Lord has grown and I don't think I will go back to not reading my Bible once this is finished.  I don't believe I'll continue reading 12 pages of the Bible daily, but I will continue to read and continue to grow closer with the Lord.

On Friday I will be blogging about the whole experience.  I'm anxious to see what the Lord has in store for me this week. 

1 comment:

  1. I think this is so cool! I look forward to your post on Friday!

    ReplyDelete