- Exercise 3 days a week. FAIL Just didn't happen.
- Plan 2 field trips in May. MIXED I got April and May trips planned, one in each month. No more since I won't be continuing as Community Coordinator. That is one of the items I cut in my prayer request post.
- Continue reading my Bible. WIN
- Plan another cooking day. WIN That one came and went. The next is already planned and shopping will commence tomorrow.
- Organize the school room. MIXED Hubby decided this month to drywall the basement. Desks were moved to their new location, but nothing else happened. Some things were organized, the rest have to wait. This one goes on hold until hubby is finished.
April is now upon us and some new goals are here. Some are repeating and some I've already started working on.
- Exercise daily. With my Bible reading time shortened (not gone) and with getting up at 5:30 am to cook my hubby breakfast, I now can exercise and shower before the kids even get up. Like I did this morning!
- Clean out kitchen cabinets. This one is ambitious. I know hubby & I want to paint the kitchen cabinets and to prepare for that I'm going to empty each one and weed out the stuff that I don't use. While I am at it I'd like to...
- Reorganize kitchen cabinets. I've never liked the placement of my kitchen items. From the dishes to the food, I'm unhappy. I wish I had someone who was more organized to do this for me. (hint hint to anyone out there, I'd even pay you with baked treats!)
- Continue reading my Bible daily. Just because I finished reading the Bible in 90 Days doesn't mean I am finished reading the Bible. It's a continual relationship with Jesus, not just on Sundays or when I'm doing an in-depth reading program.