Thursday, April 28, 2011
On Thursdays I'd like to start telling you some things that I am thankful for. These are in no particular order, nor will they be. Here's my first 10.
1) A God who loves me.
2) A husband who cares about me.
3) Rain for my gardens and flowers.
4) Kids that want to be home all day with me.
5) Freedom to read my Bible.
6) My cats that love me unconditionally, if not temperamentally.
7) An amazing church family.
8) The gift of song that God has given me.
9) My husband's job that pays enough for me to stay home with our kids.
10) A husband who takes out the trash. I really dislike doing that.
What are YOU thankful for today?