Thursday, June 11, 2009

Lemonade Award

My friend nominated me for a Lemonade Award! It's an award given to people who exhibit an attitude of gratitude in their lives and on their blogs.
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show an attitude of gratitude
3. Link to your nominees within your post
4. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award
5. Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award
6. Tell us how you've come to have an attitude of gratitude
So, I now pass along the Lemonade Award to the following bloggers: I'm listing mine in alphabetical order. I don't follow that many blogs, so here are my 4 picks.
I have an attitude of gratitude because of Christ living within my heart. I strive to serve the Lord in all that I do. Thanks Nikki for sharing the Lemonade Award with me!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award! That is very sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the award! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete