Wednesday, June 3, 2009

June Cooking List

I am still having difficulty standing for any length of time since I hurt my foot 3 weeks ago. Walking is getting easier, but frequent stops are needed. It's going to be rather interesting on Friday since we have tickets to go to an amusement park, but at least with my injury I won't have to wait in line for the rides. :)

So here's my menu for the month of June. I'm going easy on myself and the majority of my meals have 5 or fewer ingredients to make for speedy mixes. Quite a few of these are new and I'm looking forward to trying them out. Of course Stromboli and the Sausage Twist are kid favorites and are habitually in the mix. I'm only doing 28 meals because I know there are a few nights that we'll eat leftovers or will be eating out. If you'd like the recipe to these meals please send me a note and I'll send the recipes your way.

1. Red Beans and Rice
2. Vegetable Rice Skillet
3. Dill and Lemon Pepper Fettuccine
4. Chicken Manicotti
5. Ham, Vegetables and Bows
6. Maple-Glazed Turkey
7. Parmesan-Dijon Chicken
8. Oven BBQ Chicken & Cheesy Biscuits
9. Marinated Flank Steak
10. Jack Burgers
11. Cheesy Corn Casserole
12. Teriyaki Burgers
13. Chicken Nuggets
14. Ham and Cheese Quiche
15. Pork Tender Wellington
16. Oven Baked Pork Chops
17. Italian Slow Cooker Chicken
18. Sausage Quiche
19. Fragrant Sticky Chicken
20. Sausage Twist
21. Easy Chicken Bake
22. Raspberry Glazed Chicken
23. Stuffed Sausage Balls
24. Sweet Onion Pork Chops
25. Upside Down Pizza Casserole
26. Teriyaki Chicken
27. Parmesan Garlic Chicken
28. Stromboli

No comments:

Post a Comment