Friday, November 20, 2009

I HeartTwilight

Yes, you read it right, I Heart Twilight. I'm one of those people who have read all 4 books about 20 times. I've listened to them all on CD as well. I own the soundtrack to Twilight the movie and New Moon the movie. I've watched Twilight so many times I have lost count and I was a brave soul and attended the midnight premiere of New Moon last night. Confession is good for the soul, right? :)

I'm not alone! In fact, many ladies in my church all Heart Twilight. So much so, we're having an "I Still Heart Twilight" party tonight. We're going to play the Scene-It Twilight game and the Twilight board game (which I own) and eat Twilight themed snacks. What is a Twilight themed snack? I'm glad you asked! If you're on Team Edward you are supposed to bring something cold. If you're on Team Jacob you are supposed to bring something hot. If you're on Team Switzerland, you can pick what you will. I'm not quite sure what the "hecklers" are bringing, but I'm sure it will be fun finding out. Yes, we have hecklers coming tonight. We don't want to be exclusive and want to have fun with all the ladies at church. So some gals are coming to make fun of us Twilight fans.

Oh, if
you don't know what Team Edward, Team Jacob, or Team Switzerland is... ask a teenager. Any teenager!

I'm very much so on Team Edward's side. So tonight I had some fun creating my Vampire snacks. I made Vampire cookies that bleed when you bite into them and have fang marks.
I also made a bloody cake! It even is supposed to ooze blood when you cut it open!
Don't worry, all of the blood you see is just raspberry jam. But it sure does the trick! I can't wait to show off my snacks tonight. And try to win the games as well!

1 comment:

  1. FYI - my friend Kelly and I were on a team together and we won the game! :D

    ReplyDelete