Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Year, New Theme

The new year is upon us! Well, it's been upon us for over a week now, but sometimes I'm a bit slow on things. Not that I haven't had an excuse for updating this blog. Of course the holidays came and went and my son turned 9 years old. But the biggest by far has been my husband leaving for Afghanistan.

Seth has decided to write his own blog during his deployment. It's titled From the Front Lines and will highlight events during his training in Indiana and Louisiana and during his deployment to Afghanistan. He'll be leaving the states in March and should be home for Christmas.

I've decided to help keep myself sane by journaling during this time. I'm going to post all or some of my entries here so you can keep updated on how I'm doing and how the kids are doing. I'll post my first entry later today. I'm going to try to post at least three times a week, so wish me luck with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment