Friday, January 15, 2010

Be Bold!

Kid #3 has a cold and kid #2 has a sore throat. Not the best situation while staying at someone else's house. School is pretty light for them since we are at the end of the fall semester and quite a few of their classes are over and new ones start back up on the 22nd. So I'm thankful that I'm able to give the kids some extra cuddle time right now.

Last night I read Acts 14 to kid #2 and Heffner kid #1 (HK1). When we were finished we talked about not being ashamed of God and being bold and telling everyone about Christ. It was wonderful! We prayed afterward and HK1's prayer was that God would help her understand the words we read in the Bible. It was such a blessing to see the two of them respond to the Lord.

On a side note, I am tired! I've started watching LOST from the beginning and I love it. I actually watched 8 episodes last night, finally forcing myself to turn it off even though I really didn't want to. I'll finish season 1 tonight and also start on season 2. I've got about 17 days to watch the other 4 seasons before the premiere of season 6. Yeah, I'm nuts, but it's not like I have anything better to do during the night right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment