Friday, November 6, 2009

Cooking Day Recap

Once again my freezer is full of yummy food! I'm so glad too because I'm feeling a bit run down and definitely am not doing much of anything today. I successfully cooked all 30 meals, doubled each one, and delivered the extra 30 to my aunt. It was nice to be paid to cook, and I hope to put that money toward a new freezer so I can freeze the meals before I deliver them. That was the only downside, one of the meals wasn't so happy in my cooler and kind of leaked on the others. It was one from an aluminum foil wrapped pan, not one of the Ziploc bags. Had they all been frozen first, the leakage wouldn't have occurred.

In other news, this afternoon the boys are heading out of town for the weekend. Seth is taking our son camping with the Cub Scouts. It's his first camping trip and he's really excited! I'm glad the two of them are going to get some guy time in. The little lady and I will be hanging out and going to ballet tomorrow morning. After ballet, a youth from our church will be coming over and we'll be baking cookies together to take to our church Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow evening. Sunday should be a fun day with a joint Sunday school and worship service in the morning, the boys come back after lunch time, then we have AWANA in the evening. Overall, it's going to be a fun weekend, provided I can get over this feeling of yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment