Saturday, September 27, 2008

It's a cooking kind of weekend

I'm house bound this weekend since it is raining, which means the kids are house bound too. We've read books, watched cartoons, played Star Wars Monopoly, Dora Memory, played the new playstation games we got yesterday with Dad, and still managed to have stromboli and ice cream. During my down times (giggles) I am researching new recipes for this month's cooking day.

In my cyberspace travels I came upon the Baking Delights blog. They are givig away 5 autographed copies of Secret Suppers, a book about chef's, their restaurants, and some of their recipes. All you have to do to enter is leave a post on the blog. (You get 2 entries for blogging about their blog which is why I'm writing this.)

So read my pumpkin pie post, visit Baking Delights and Today's Housewife for lots of fun food recipes. Tomorrow our food of choice is popcorn since #2 is selling it in front of WalMart for Cub Scouts. If you'd like to buy some send me an email and I'll send you the info!

No comments:

Post a Comment