Friday, July 25, 2008

Friendship

Oh the things we do for our friends! My best friend recently moved away and as a parting gift she gave me a Pittsburgh Steelers shirt.

I hate the Steelers!

I mean come on! I am a born and bred Philadelphia Eagles fan. I bleed green. But on a side note, she did buy herself an Eagles shirt to wear. It's actually very fun, at some point we both have to wear our shirts and we will exchange them before the start of the football season this year. Well, with football fast approaching, I decided to give it a shot, and here's my proof. I'm not just staying at home and hiding today. I've already been to the bank, Turkey Hill for a coffee, a friend came over to cut the kids hair, and we will be going to the library as well. I know my friend did wear her Eagles shirt already because she came over after work wearing it. I will say that I am looking forward to exchanging the shirts back but at the same time am sad because of my friend moving. Oh the things I would do for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment