Friday, January 28, 2011

Tasty 2 Weeks

It's been a while since I have posted a meal list for cooking day.  I'm only doing 2 weeks of meals right now because with 6 people in the house (4 of which are adults), I'm doubling the meals.  My freezer tends to fill up quickly with double the meals.

Here is what is on the menu for the next couple of weeks:

  1. Chicken Enchiladas
  2. Chicken Pot Pie
  3. Chili & Baked Potatoes
  4. Fish Sticks
  5. Hamburgers
  6. Hot Dogs
  7. Maple Glazed Stuffed Roast Pork
  8. Milanese Beef Grill
  9. Pepper Steak with Blackberry Glaze
  10. Pork Tender Wellington
  11. Spaghetti and Meatballs
  12. Stuffed Shells
  13. Sweet Onion Pork Chops
  14. Turkey Meatloaf

I have some fun meals in there (hot dogs, hamburgers, fish sticks) per the request of my mom.  My kids are rather excited to see them in there too.  I think my favorite this month is a toss up between the Pepper Steak with Blackberry Glaze and the Milanese Beef Grill.  It's going to be a tasty 2 weeks!

Again, if you'd like the recipe to any of these meals, please send me a note and I'll be happy to pass them along.

No comments:

Post a Comment