1. I'm claustrophobic.
2. I love to sing but I can't dance. I have no rhythm. I don't know how that works with singing because I need rhythm, but I can't make my body move.
3. My hubby and I ignored each other when we met. It took a mutual friend setting us up after she found out we had met for us to go out.
4. We were married 1 year and 5 days after our first date.
5. I hate needles and cringe every time I have to have one, but I try to give blood as often as I'm allowed because I'm O+ and CMV negative so the Red Cross calls me CONSTANTLY!
6. I love to fly, especially alone.
7. I love to bake and will spend all day baking if I could, but I dislike cooking meals.
8. I love to sing and act and do both in church, but I can't stand speaking in public. I get nervous and get the shakes and start to studder. It's not pretty. I don't get that way when acting, just when the speaking is actually coming from me.
9. The only time I went rollerblading I got hit by a car. I won't rollerblade now.
10. I prefer driving stick-shift cars.
11. I've lived in Pennsylvania, Delaware, Pennsylvania, California, Pennsylvania, California, Maryland, and I'm back in Pennsylvania.
12. I've lived in 15 different homes throughout those moves.
13. I have a small heart tattoo in a place that only my hubby can see. I want to get another tattoo but don't have the money for it and can't quite decide on the design.
14. I didn't think I'd like Twilight and just finished reading it and can't wait to read the rest of the books now.
15. I love Chemistry, especially Organic Chemistry. I'm not so hot with the math part and can't stand English and grammar even though I'm not terrible at it.