Tuesday, November 25, 2008

House Update

So I haven't posted in a while about our front room. Well, my hubby has been very hard at work. The front room now has no walls or ceiling. He's ripped out most of the electrical wires and even put a new doorway to the kitchen. He actually threw himself through the wall to make the doorway, it's funnier if I tell you rather than type it.

Seth has put in most of the new lighting in the room, he's framed out the new fireplace, and put in electrical work in half of the room. I can actually see how it's going to look and I'm happy about that. Tomorrow he and I are going to get a big U-Haul and pick up some 9-foot pieces of drywall as well as most of the insulation for the room. Should make for a fun day!

On a side note, today was my hubby's first full day of his "vacation". He's accepted a new job and doesn't start until December 3rd. Be we don't care because he is going to be working 30 minutes from home, no more 2 1/2 hour commutes to Washington D.C.! Woo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment