Wednesday, November 2, 2011

(Not) Wordless Wednesday

Today is normally my Wordless Wednesday.  Unfortunately, October has been such a crazy month that the majority of the posts I've written have only been Wordless Wednesdays.  So here's a post with a bit more substance.

In October I turned 33, my hubby spent a little over 2 weeks gone with the National Guard, my son got a horrible chest cold, my oldest daughter has really started driving, and my youngest daughter is excelling in her ballet and jazz classes.  Yup, that about sums up the month.  I've been running here and there and everywhere with the kids.

On a sad note, I did stop working with the Awana program at my church.  After September's 3 1/2 week migraine, the docs said I need to cut back on my stress.  Unfortunately, how busy I was on Sundays were a big stress inducer and I ended up with a migraine every Sunday night after Awana.  So I decided for my own health to step-back and let someone else step-up to teach those wonderful kids.

This week's game plan includes a shopping and cooking day.  When exactly I'm going to find the time to shop is beyond me, but I'll make it happen.  Here's what I'm cooking this month if you're interested:

  1. Broccoli, Ham and Cheese Casserole
  2. Cheesy Ham and potatoes
  3. Chicken and Broccoli Rotini
  4. Chicken and Dumplings
  5. Chicken Bowls
  6. Chicken Pie
  7. Crock Pot Peppercorn Steak
  8. Dijon Pork Chops
  9. Farmers Casserole
  10. Fragrant Sticky Chicken
  11. Goulash
  12. Ham and Cheese Stuffed Chicken
  13. Hearty Beef Chili
  14. Lasagna
  15. Meatloaf
  16. Orange Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
  17. Oven BBQ Chicken and Cheesy Biscuits
  18. Sausage Pizza Twist
  19. Sausage Stuffed Pork Loin
  20. Stromboli
  21. Tuna Casserole
  22. Vegetable Beef Soup
There are lots of yummy meals in there.  If you're interested in any of these recipes please send me a note and I'll send you the recipe.  I'm looking forward to having my freezer stocked again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment