Friday, August 26, 2011

Summer Fun

It's been a while since I have blogged.  We've had quite the eventful summer.  It started with our oldest child moving in with us from California.  (Technically, my step-daughter, but I hate the word step.)  She's been here since mid-July and we've loved every minute of her being here.

I've had 2 trips to the doc, one for 4 stitches and one for crushing my opposite hand resulting in a bone bruise that has lasted over 3 weeks with me not having full use of my index finger.  Real fun when it's on my right hand and I'm right handed.

My hubby has spent time away with the National Guard in preparation for his upcoming deployment.  Sorry, not giving dates or locations away due to security reasons.

The youngest 2 have had a great summer playing and enjoying themselves.  They start back to school on September 6th and they are both pleased that they will be continuing to cyber school.  It works for us and we love it.

As fall approaches I hope to get back into blogging once we are back into a set schedule.  I miss the routine of school days, cub scouts, ballet and AWANA.  Yes, it's a busier time for us but all the things we do are worth while and fun.

Enjoy the rest of your summer!  I'll check back in soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment