Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thankful Thursday 6/16


31) All three of our kids living in the same house for the first time ever!
32) A husband who believes in me enough to put me in a leadership position over all the families in his military troop.
33) Cats who will cuddle with me even when I want to be alone.
34) God's word written in the Bible for me to read.
35) Ballet recitals with my little ballerina.
36) A full freezer after cooking day.
37) Music!  I love music and am thankful for it!
38) The ability to learn new things, like golf.
39) Friends who give me gifts, like a full set of golf clubs complete with Philadelphia Eagles golf balls and towel (who remain anonymous even after a year!)
40) I'm thankful for the sun, moon and stars in all their loveliness.   

Psalm 136:7-9 Give thanks to the Lord who made the great lights: sun, moon and stars.   

***Abbreviated verses as the Cubbies say them in Awana, the class I teach.

No comments:

Post a Comment