Thursday, January 15, 2009

Resolution Recap

I made the resolution to start eating right this week and so far so good. I've eaten 3 meals a day and snacked lightly if at all. And when I mean snacked lightly, I mean for the whole day yesterday I only had 1 small bowl of baked chips. For me, that's really good considering I'm a junk food junkie.

I will eat anything, well, almost anything. I shouldn't have coconut because I'm allergic to it, but really it just means I eat it with a benadryl when I really want it. I know I'm nuts, you don't need to remind me.

Overall I feel good about what I have eaten. I still feel icky from being sick, but that's just this terrible cold that I have. Thankfully I am almost over this cold which is good because I need to do a cooking day soon and can't cough all over the food. I haven't decided what meals will be made in the next cooking day, but when I have them picked I'll post them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment