Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back to Cooking

With summer over and a full schedule of kids activities looming ahead, I absolutely need to get back into once-a-month cooking.  I've taken parts of the summer off but now I'm back into full freezer mode.  Here is what we'll be eating this month.  As always, if you'd like a recipe, please let me know which one and I'll send it to you.

1.     Bacon Wrapped Tenderloin
2.     Bird's Nest Pie
3.     Chicken and Dumplings
4.     Chicken Enchiladas
5.     Chicken Manicotti
6.     Chicken Pie
7.     Crock Pot Corn Chowder
8.     Crock Pot Cowboy Stew
9.     Dried Beef Casserole
10. Fragrant Sticky Chicken
11. Ham & Broccoli Ring
12. Maple Glazed Stuffed Roast Pork
13. Marinated Flank Steak
14. Meal-in-One Potatoes
15. Oven Baked Pork Chops
16. Parmesan Dijon Chicken
17. Pasta and Sausage Bake
18. Pesto Chicken Packets
19. Pork Tender Wellington
20. Saucy Chicken Sandwiches
21. Steak Fajitas
22. Stuffed Sausage Balls
I realize I'm only doing 22 meals, but with leftovers, it rounds out to about 30.  The only problem now is that I need to shop today, and it's raining.  In fact, it will rain all week here.  So, I guess I'm just stuck shopping in the rain this month.  Oh well, at least I'll have something to do inside of the house in the rain over the next few days!

Oh, and if you're on facebook, check out these two pages:  Eat Now, Eat Later:The Art of Planning Meals in Advance, the owner of this company is who I learned to once-a-month cook from.  Also, one of my newest favorite pages, Crock Pot Girls.  Lots of recipes there and they are all crock pot meals!  A big time saver since 3 days a week I'll be gone during normal cooking times.

No comments:

Post a Comment